• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Should I be worried?

Keaton

Bluelighter
Ok wasn't sure if this goes in healthy living or second opinion but I figured since I'm looking foa a second opinion I should ask here..
So I noticed that I have a very small little lump on my left testicular... It feels like it's about the size of a fairly small zit... I plan on going to the doctor for it but I'm jst wondering if it's anything to be worried about...:?

Actually on the testicle or the scrotum? If its on the scrotum I wouldn't be surprised if it was a popped blood vessel. Can't be fapping so hard thizzlam!

Lol I wish.
It's actually on the testicle. I moved it around to different parts to rule out the scrotum. Its the testicle...

Like anything where a question is asked about health, go to your doctor immediately.

1. Any treatment required can be started before it gets worse.
2. Hopefully put your mind at ease.

I sincerely hope it turns out as nothing to worry about!

I'll ask if Healthy Living want it over there, as this may be a good thread for testicular awareness :\

Like anything where a question is asked about health, go to your doctor immediately.

1. Any treatment required can be started before it gets worse.
2. Hopefully put your mind at ease.

I sincerely hope it turns out as nothing to worry about!

I'll ask if Healthy Living want it over there, as this may be a good thread for testicular awareness :\

agreed go to the doc my brothers tumour strted out small and gew to the size of a kiwi,he underwent surgey but it came back.
hope thats not yer problem.
If ya dont go to the doc keep watch on it to see if it grows.
and also yes it could be just a simple pimple under the skin ,happend to me once..

Ok wasn't sure if this goes in healthy living or second opinion but I figured since I'm looking foa a second opinion I should ask here..
So I noticed that I have a very small little lump on my left testicular... It feels like it's about the size of a fairly small zit... I plan on going to the doctor for it but I'm jst wondering if it's anything to be worried about...:?

Have you gone to the doctor yet? Let us know what it turned out to be. Hopefully it's just something benign. Hope the best for you sir.

Yeah NoT, give us an update when you can mate, hope it was just nothing! <3

Dr tomorrow hopefully.
Hopefully its a she. And hopefully it's a good lookin she.

Last edited:
Still haven't seen the doctor. Too damn busy with work and school :\
I do have some news tho, the bump seems to be getting smaller.

Thanks for the concern Cletus

Still haven't seen the doctor. Too damn busy with work and school :\
I do have some news tho, the bump seems to be getting smaller.

Thanks for the concern Cletus

No probs, but please, please, please go see your doctor immediately whether the lump is smaller or bigger.

I'm going to send this over to Healthy Living where mariacallas & Dtergent will give a good bollocking (pardon the pun) for not having it looked at ;)

It could just be part of your testicle that you just now noticed even if that sounds crazy. I know the back of my balls are "rough" as in I can feel all the little tubes etc. around there. I've felt small bumps before and it's been so long I don't think it's anything worrisome as i've noticed it for years now. That's not to say that your case couldn't be different and if so then get it looked at. I just wanted to try and give some piece of mind. Oh and I've had exams since I noticed it and the doctor never said anything about it. Just something small that I noticed vaguely. Good luck bro. Peace.

Went and saw the doctor today.
He felt me up, then told me that I really don't have anything to worry about.
Small lumps like that are relatively normal from what he said.